Areas of practice:
LL.B, Shikhikhutag University
Bar admissions / qualifications:
Munkhsoyombo Nyamsuren is a senior associate of the firm. His responsibilities include preparing legal memorandums addressing various aspects of the law, advising and drafting wide ranges of agreements for corporate clients, and the preparation of detailed due diligence reports on target companies, lenders and project companies. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Munkhsoyombo served as an corporate attorney at domestic industrial company and associate lawyer of a major Mongolian law firms.
His experience includes preparation of legal documents and advising clients in wide range of business transactions from legal perspective, including:
- Due diligence on the major bank of Mongolia for the issuance of US$ 500 million bond on international market
- Establishment, liquidations, licensing and permits of subsidiaries and representative offices of multinational companies.
- Legal translation, contract drafting in debt and equity investments by IFC and EBRD.
- Drafting loan agreement and other contracts, legal due diligence on company documents; inquiries from government authorities for the loan facilities to local companies.
- Drafting documents, legal translation, research, preparing roadmap on licensing procedures for the 450MW heat and power combined plant project by consortium of international energy corporations.
- Conducting legal due diligences of the companies for the listing on foreign and domestic stock exchanges.
- Drafting documents, legal translation, research, preparing roadmap on licensing procedures for New Ulaanbaatar Airport Project.
- Drafting contracts, translations and licensing of wind and solar power projects in Mongolia.