Areas of practice:
Banking and Finance
Securities and Capital Markets
School of Law, National University of Mongolia
Gal-Ariun Bayaraa is an associate with Nomin & Advocates LLP. He specializes in general commercial law with specific focus on securities, banking and insurance regulations.
- Advising a major group company in relation to the issuance of asset backed securities.
- Assisting a major Mongolian bank in its loan transaction with an international financial institution.
- Conducting due diligence and preparing legal due diligence reports for financing and project acquisition transactions.
- Advising a multinational company on its proposed acquisition of a Mongolian energy construction company.
- Advising on the establishment of a general insurance company in Mongolia.
- Advising a major insurance company on its standard product agreements.
- Assisting a Mongolian policy bank on its issuance of US$500 million bond in international markets.
- Assisting a foreign financial institution in its ISDA agreement with a Mongolian state-owned bank.
- Advising a Mongolian construction company in its investment in real estate and related corporate governance matters.
- Representing a construction company in a bankruptcy proceedings before the district court in Ulaanbaatar.