Areas of practice:
LL.B, Ikh Zasag University
LL.M, Ikh Zasag University
Bar admissions / qualifications:
Batbayar Dash is an experienced litigator with more than 15 years of practice. Batbayar specializes in complex disputes and represents clients in civil, administrative and criminal proceedings in all three levels of courts. He has a wide reaching background and represented diverse clients in high profile cases. Batbayar is qualified to practice law in Mongolia and is a member of the Mongolian Advocates Association.
- Represented a major Mongolian holding company in its dispute arising out of a commercial agreement at the first instance civil court of Mongolia.
- Represented both employers and employees in labour contract disputes.
- Represented the plaintiff in a dispute against a major insurance company in relation to the insurance contract.
- Represented a Mongolian trading company in its dispute arising out of a long-term lease agreement.
- Represented the plaintiff in administrative court proceedings against the secretariat of the Bayangol District in a dispute regarding land possession right at all three instances of the court.
- Represented the plaintiff in administrative court proceedings arising out of the cancellation of the land right for a mine area at all three instances of the court.
- Represented the defendant in an alleged anti-corruption case involving a major Mongolian airline company at the criminal court of Mongolia.
- Represented the defendant in a tax fraud cases at the criminal court of Mongolia.
- Represented clients in relation to administrative proceedings relating to environmental compliance.
- Represented foreign individuals in their proceedings at the criminal court of Mongolia.