Areas of practice:
School of Law, National University of Mongolia
Amarbat Batzul is an associate with the firm. He regularly advises and assists clients in conducting legal due diligence on Mongolian target companies. Amarbat speaks English and German.
- Representing a Japanese consulting company in its employment dispute at a district court in Ulaanbaatar.
- Advising an international organization in their employment, social insurance and tax matters.
- Assisting and advising clients in their standard employment contract and regulations on employment matters under Mongolian law.
- Advising and assisting clients on the establishment of educational NGOs in Mongolia.
- Assisting in the legislative drafting of a bill on fishing.
- Advising a major insurance company in its reporting obligations to the Financial Regulatory Committee.
- Conducting due diligence and preparing legal due diligence reports for energy project and financing transactions.
- Advising a major hotel developer in relation to Mongolia’s licensing requirements and standards.
- Assisting in advising an international technology company operating in the renewable energy sector with respect to Mongolian regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in a pro-bono advocacy with regards to the protection of children’s rights in Mongolia in the context of child-jockey issues.